Friday, November 20, 2009

Hotter . . . .

1.10p.m.

Okay, this is getting serious!

And I didn't last till 12 before I turned on the air conditioning. Then I'm wondering why the house isn't getting any cooler - nay, indeed, getting hotter. Better check the control panel. Oh good grief! The only vents open are the ones in the bedrooms which I have closed off - all the vents to the rooms I am presently occupying are all nicely shut - hence no cooled air is flowing out and cooling my sweaty brow. How frustrating!

I've just heard the rumble of distant thunder.


In the meantime, I have completed four more little star blocks. However, I think my concentration is severely compromised and I may give up sewing for today. Please observe this photo from a respectful distance - that way, the dodgy bits won't be so noticeable!

No comments:

Post a Comment