Monday, March 1, 2010

Meet Poppy!



My daughter and her husband have gone up the coast for a week, to celebrate their first wedding anniversary.  Where has the time gone?

And I am babysitting Poppy, their Indian Ringneck Parrot.  It's been raining most of the day today and I'm not feeling terrific, so I've spent most of the day sitting at the table, cross-stitching.  And I've been asked about 10,000 times "whatcha doin?"

She also has the phone ring sound down to perfection, even the interval between the tones.  She does a perfect incoming SMS tone, and a variety of other sounds and sayings, including "Gimme a kiss!" and giggle, giggle, giggle "Oh, that tickles!" which is a copy of an Elmo doll sound.

She's been lovely company on this very non-gardening day.

No comments:

Post a Comment