Thursday, November 17, 2011

So what does it look like outside today . . . .


Right!  Okay, well, unless you want to get extremely damp, how about you retire to the sewing room and get on with that quilt that has been waiting ever so long for a little work done to it. . . .

This little block is called "flying geese".  Or should that be "a flying goose"?


The quilt I am working on requires MANY flying geese!

So I have stitched and trimmed and stitched again and trimmed again, and then I have thumb pressed and then iron pressed and stacked into piles of 10 on the table, till it looks like this -



and then I carefully counted them all - how many have I got?  1,118!!!

And how many do I need?  1,152!!!!!

Oh boo hoo!!!  Am I NEVER going to get there?

Hey Jo, am I still ahead of you? ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment